Surf Clinic | Lennox Head | Intro / Beginner
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Location: Lennox Head, NSW
- Product code: WCBGBYR040
4 x 90 min surf clinics over 4 weeks
Don't delay, join us in our Ballina / Lennox Head Intro / Beginner Surf School Clinic and learn to surf across the month. With our unique 4 week program designed by women, for women, you'll be coached by some of the best female surf coaches in the business.
Select your start date in the calendar to book in for the same day and time each week across the month. Clinics run on these days and times each month in Lennox Head:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10:00am
- Saturday at 10:00am
To join one of our Intro / Beginner level Surf Clinics there is no experience necessary, but you should:
- Want a fun learning experience
- Have an average fitness level
- Be able to swim, and
- May have previously tried surfing
In the Intro / Beginner level clinics, we aim to help you:
- Control your board in shallow water
- Catch broken waves unassisted
- Ride broken waves standing up, and
- Identify what beginner waves looks like
**NSW Dine & Discover vouchers now accepted. Call the office to utilise one of your $25 vouchers when booking your next clinic.**
Things to note:
- If you're unsure what surf level you are, visit our Surf Levels page.
- Check the dates, times and surf levels when booking, as clinics are generally non transferable.
- December clinics are only $150 each, as due to the holiday period we hold 3 week clinics in these months.
- Surf Clinics are held at various beaches around the area, depending on the weather and surf conditions. We will SMS you the night before with the details of where to meet.